[Dixielandjazz] Mike DANIELS video

Glen Page gpage at shaw.ca
Thu Dec 29 16:03:52 PST 2011

Happy new year to come for all DJML fans.

I have recently received the soundtrack of a video on YouTube of the Daniels
band from possibly 1976 First tune Creole Belles, last tune New Orleans
Stomp. The personnel being the same as his earlier group with the exception
of the clt. player who was given Tom somebody who's name I cannot
understand. He was replacing John Barnes who in 1976 was with Alex Welsh'

This was recorded at a concert, I do not know where. Rest of the band
Blundy, Bacon, Over, Smith and Fryatt. This was sent who knows that I was a
great admirer of the band just prior to that when John Barnes was working
his magic with them.

Any clues as to the clt. player on this concert  and also the date will be
appreciated.

Thnk you. Glen Page.