[Dixielandjazz] Dogfight

david richoux domitype at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 21:54:14 PST 2011

Indeed!

I have a quote somewhere  in a book about the history of brass bands
from an early 1800s minister complaining about how bands playing on
Sunday afternoons were corrupting the morals of the young! The
attitudes changed somewhat with the Victorian era (and the massive
popularity of Brass Bands...)

Dave RIchoux