[Dixielandjazz] Dogfight!!!

John McClernan mcclernan1 at verizon.net
Wed Dec 28 21:44:42 PST 2011

Jim,
Check your facts. Only the first of the quotes below which you attribute to me is actually mine. The other two are someone else's statements, not mine. I'm supporting you, not the contrary. I have a feeling that my background is quite similar to yours, having played "B&B's Favorite", "S&S Forever" and many other marches on tuba countless times.
Cheers,
John