[Dixielandjazz] Holiday Greetings to All

Dixiejazzdata dixiejazzdata at aol.com
Sat Dec 24 11:28:36 PST 2011

Got this Holiday Greeting card from Tom Wiggins

Seasons Greetings: 2011
Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight!  However!
  Our Holiday Prayer  4 U :
As you Lay you down to Sleep
And Pray da Lawd yore Soul to Keep.
If you should Die as for sunrise you do Wait
Leave enough money for my Band to play your Wake
We’ll all come wearin’ our Shades,
 We’ll give youa Helluva Parade
And to show you’re Hip don’t forget a generous Tip
Da boys in da band might need a NIP
 Cause, Babyit;’s Cold outside

 If you imbibe  & drive Pay attention to the StopSign
Or you may be the host of the SECOND LINE

We also have an easy simple Pre: Need Plan
How it works:   Pay Now Die Later !   No refunds for any reason !

Guarantee:  If I should die before you do, not to worry
The band will certainly play for my Funeral, and You and yourfriends & family
Can attend and eat, & drink, my food and booze and make Merry  if she shows up!
Either way YOU get a Great Funeral,  Lez Bon Temps Roulez !
The latest statistic show that 30% of auto deaths involve DrinkingDrivers !
That means that 70% are caused by those stone cold soberbastards there oughta be a LAW!

Saint Gabriel's Celestial Brass Band   "We put the "FUN" in Funerals."
"We Marry  'em and We burry 'em, and play a few Anniversaries in between"
1234 Laurel Lane, Lafayette, Calif. 94549
1-925-952-4585    email:  StGabrielsbb at aol.com
http://www.StGabrielscelestialbrassband.com