[Dixielandjazz] Empty message re Paris

Judy Eames jude at judyeames.co.uk
Wed Dec 21 03:19:10 PST 2011

Sorry everybody,

Empty headed that's me!  I'm still learning to use my Blackberry and it
seems to send messages even if you change your mind and don't press the
button! Now I'm at my desktop which is much safer.

All I was going to say was that Clive's young friend needs to know that
things start late in Paris... I think La Huchette got going properly at
about 10pm.  He may not know that the first drink price is "enhanced"
as a music cover charge at some venues..... that was true for le Petit
Journal when I went there.

BTW the Blackberry was an Amazon special offer and is great
value....with  a Vodaphone SIM it costs £5 a month for email service
wherever (it seems) there's Voda coverage and web access where there's
Wi Fi. Great for locating gigs and checking times if you've left the
relevant piece of paper at home:-) I'll just be careful before I hit
"reply" in future.

Jude

jude at judyeames.co.uk