[Dixielandjazz] FW: New Melbourne Jazz Band Xmas Specials

Ross Anderson rossanmjband at iprimus.com.au
Wed Dec 14 23:43:27 PST 2011

Merry Xmas to all our Friends,

The New Melbourne Jazz Band  will be playing next
Saturday night the 17th, 7pm-till-10pm we are at the Dandenong RSL.
Clow Street , Dandenong, Jazz inside , Big Dance Floor Phone, 9792 1535.

Sunday arvo 18th, 1pm-till-4pm,Dandenong RSL, this time it is ,
"Jazz On The Terrace" same phone number , 9792 1535 to book a table.

Wednesday,21st , we are at The Maroondah Club, Mount Dandenong Road,.
East Ringwood, 6pm-till-9pm , phone 9879 2922 to book at table.

Great food at all venues and lots of Fun Jazz !!!

For those of you that can`t make it to one or all the shows , on behalf of,
Peter Uppman, Ron Trigg, Charley Farley, Dean Cooper, Peter Whitford, John
McGaw, and ME ,
Best Wishes and Have a Very Merry Xmas and A Happy New Year.
Thank you all for your support and look forward to a great 2012.
Ross.
98012237
www.newnelbournejazzband.com