[Dixielandjazz] High Sierra Jazz Band in Sunnyvale, CA, this Saturday

Bruce Stangeland stangeland at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 13 17:27:14 PST 2011

Don,

I hope to see you next Sunday at Champa when we will hear the High
Sierra JB as the featured band for the meeting of the New Orleans Jazz
Club of Northern California.

Cheers,
Bruce Stangeland
Berkeley banjoist

------------------------------

Message: 9
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 08:55:50 -0800
From: Don Robertson<jdrobertson at att.net>
To: Jim O'Briant<jobriant at garlic.com>
Subject: Re: [Dixielandjazz] High Sierra Jazz Band in Sunnyvale,	CA
	this Saturday

Unfortunately this event conflicts directly with the long standing
Friends of Jazz gig at the Danville Grange, featuring the Devil Mountain
Jazz Band.  We will be in Danville, but hope to catch High Sierra the
next day, Sunday at the New Orleans Jazz Club of Northern California
(NOJCNC) at the Champa restaurant in El Sobrante (3550 H, San Pablo Dam
Road)

Don Robertson
Napa, CA