[Dixielandjazz] Lu Watters Concert

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 10:15:02 PST 2011

Hi John,
Since I have never heard of Metallica, I sought it on the web.  According
to the info I've found, it is no longer around, so perhaps you are doning
better, after all.
As regards "show" bands - some have found just the right balance between
good music and entrtainment.
Cheers

  I have been told on more than one occaision that the band is "Too