[Dixielandjazz] High Sierra Jazz Band in Sunnyvale, CA this Saturday

Don Robertson jdrobertson at att.net
Tue Dec 13 08:55:50 PST 2011

Unfortunately this event conflicts directly with the long standing
Friends of Jazz gig at the Danville Grange, featuring the Devil Mountain
Jazz Band.  We will be in Danville, but hope to catch High Sierra the
next day, Sunday at the New Orleans Jazz Club of Northern California
(NOJCNC) at the Champa restaurant in El Sobrante (3550 H, San Pablo Dam
Road)

Don Robertson
Napa, CA