[Dixielandjazz] PROMO 87 and more

Robert Newman bobngaye at surewest.net
Thu Dec 8 15:04:05 PST 2011

Hi, Merek -- Thanks very much for your enthusiastic comments on my YouTubes
of the Fulton Street Second Heard band.  I have gotten some great comments,
like from Don Ingle, Gary Church, Gary Reynolds, Don O'Neill, and others
that also warm my heart cockles.  Some people didn't dig that there are four
series of those videos, PROMO 87, REDDING 91, JUBILEE 86, and FSJB2H.
Around ten videos per series.   We have great memories of playing in that
band in that era.   Musically and socially rewarding. And the bread wasn't
bad, either.

Bob