[Dixielandjazz] Lu Waters

Scott Anthony santh at comcast.net
Wed Dec 7 16:21:30 PST 2011

With all respect back, I didn't have anything to do with it except go hear
the band and dance. They only wanted to sell 250 tickets and they had a big
dance floor open, so that cut down on the seating quite a bit.

Geez Bart, lighten up a bit. I'm sure you would have done it much better.

Scott Anthony