[Dixielandjazz] Marty Nichols in Spain

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 6 12:31:19 PST 2011

> "Jim Kashishian" <jim at kashprod.com> wrote
>
> Got this from Marty Nichols...but, it's not really from him.  And,
> even if
> it were, I might offer him a free drunk at a club I'm playing at, but
> wouldn't give him 2900 Euros!  :>
>
> If you're on djml, Marty, be aware that this is being sent out.
> And, to
> others that might receive this type of message, the first thing to
> notice is
> the ridiculous amount asked for and the somewhat poor English used
> in the
> text.
>
> Jim

Yes, I got it too and so did everyone in Marty's address book I
suspect. I guess  he has been hacked as that is his correct email
address

Cheers,
Steve Barbone
www.myspace.com/barbonestreetjazzband

"Jazz musicians are the only workers who will put in a full shift for
pay and then go somewhere else to work for free."
George Carlin.