[Dixielandjazz] Anachronic Scoop

Gary Kiser gary at kiser.org
Sun Dec 4 05:44:54 PST 2011

Hi Y'All,

I distributing rumors because they are just rumors. But, with this
rumor, I find it hard keeping the 'lid on it.' Here 'tis: with very few
changes in personnel, the Anachronic Jazz Band is reforming for a series
of concerts. As Marc Richard and Daniel Barda no longer get along very
well, it has been rumored that my man Pierre Guicquéro has been
contacted to fill the trombone chair.

Any festivals interested? I am rumored to be available to help getting
the Anachronic Jazz Band to your event.

I will keep you posted as things develop.

All the best, Gary

Gary Kiser
34, rue du Président Wilson
63100 Clermont-Ferrand