[Dixielandjazz] Balled Jazz Band

Roger Wade rwade1947 at comcast.net
Sat Dec 3 14:00:01 PST 2011

Hi Guus,

I thought Jack Mitchell's reply was a little short so I looked the band (Balled Eagle Jazz Band) up on Tom Lord's Online Jazz Discography, which I subscribe to.

Here is what I found:

The King Oliver Tradition : Grahame Eames (tp) Ken Hill (cnt) Maurice "Blue" Newton (tb) Chris Kelsey (cl) Maurie Fabrikant (p) John Wilson (bj) Peter Wolstenholme (tu) Dave Sutton (d) Rob Brook (vcl)

	Adelaide, March 12, 1999           B&W Music (Aus)BWCD-6 [CD]

Snake rag
Wait till you see my baby do the charleston	         -
Dippermouth blues	         -
Dallas blues	         -
Kansas City stomps	         -
Sobbin' blues	         -
New Orleans stomp	         -
Sweet lovin' man	         -
Canal Street blues	         -
Mandy make up your mind	         -
Michigander blues	         -
Come back sweet papa	         -
The curse of an aching heart (rb vcl)	         -
The Baltimore	         -
Sunset cafe stomp	         -
Wabash blues

I hope this helps.