[Dixielandjazz] Coming to California

Bruce Stangeland stangeland at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 2 17:29:56 PST 2011

Elazar,

Welcome to California.
Another jazz option for you to consider is the Dec. 18 meeting of the
New Orleans Jazz Club of Northern California.
It will be at the same Thai restaurant mentioned by Jim O'Briant, Champa
in El Sobrante. $12 at the door.

Our featured band will be High Sierra.

Hope to see you there,

Bruce Stangeland