[Dixielandjazz] clip

andy.ling at quantel.com andy.ling at quantel.com
Wed Aug 31 03:41:29 PDT 2011

Pat Ladd wrote on 31/08/2011 10:24:36:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=3DL7N6slVrQeY&vq=3Dmedium   =20

Looks like that link has got messed up, it should be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7N6slVrQeY

=
> Pretty good sound in either case.

The clip was sent round the list a few months back.

It is from a Japanese film

"A tale of delinquent and lazy school girls. In their efforts to cut
remedial summer math class, they end up poisoning and replacing the
schools brass band. "

http://uk.imdb.com/title/tt0435434/

It says all the music was performed by the actors. I think several learnt
how to play specially for the film.

They did a good job

Regards

Andy Ling

--

This e-mail is intended for the named addressees only. Its contents may be
privileged or confidential and should be treated as such. If you are not

Quantel is the trade name used by Quantel Holdings Limited and its
subsidiaries.  Quantel Holdings Limited is registered in England & Wales.
Registration No: 4004913
Contact details for all Quantel Offices and Companies can be found on our
website www.quantel.com or by writing to the holding company.
Registered address: Turnpike Road, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 2NX, United
Kingdom