[Dixielandjazz] Dixielandjazz Digest, Vol 104, Issue 46

anichols at gis.net anichols at gis.net
Tue Aug 30 07:09:21 PDT 2011

Ted,
  The Music Emporium in Lexington, MA has drawers of single strings,
indexed by gauge. I play a fiddle/mandolin tuned tenor banjo for which I
can use the top 3 strings of a tenor set of strings but need a heavy gauge
for the lowest string. The Music Emporium has met my needs. They have a
website and are heavily into banjos.

Norman Nichols