[Dixielandjazz] Tuba & String Bass

Scott Anthony santh at comcast.net
Sat Aug 27 21:32:43 PDT 2011

The San Francisco Traditional Jazz Foundation publication, the Frisco
Cricket, published an article about Joe Tarto who had one of these made,
maybe the first one, called the "Tartophone" and now owned by Brian Nelpka.
The issue is available online at http://www.sftradjazz.org/articles.htm  It
is the Fall 2009 issue.

Scott Anthony
Frisco Cricket Editor