[Dixielandjazz] Name that Song! - Episode 20

Justin Au jtazztrumpet at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 23:38:05 PDT 2011

*NAME THAT SONG!*
Season 3, episode 20 (jazz camp edition)
http://youtu.be/ORuMxVqvgMQ

Brandon And Justin return to challenge you with new songs written in
the1920s, 30s, 40s or earlier. This week's Super Song Challenge is the
infamous "Wrong Song" category. Good Luck!

See if you can Name that Song(s) and check back for the answer in next
week's video, along with a new song.

Watch a video of a player piano playing last week's song here (it's a
medley, and the songs ends at 47 seconds):
http://youtu.be/v_nSf_oan5s?t=11s

And to see The Peruna Jazzmen & Eva Taylor play last weeks Super Song
Challenge, go here:
http://youtu.be/xKZtTFwR6zA

*Congratulations* to DJML members *Bill Haesler* and *Phil Wilking* for
submitting correct answers for last week's Super Song Challenge!

You can view previous seasons here:

Season 1
http://www.youtube.com/user/Dolphinhunter#grid/user/D6EFB089C3FC7E00

Season 2
http://www.youtube.com/user/Dolphinhunter#grid/user/38E85C61E75FCF51

As a courtesy to your fellow list members who may have not seen the episode
yet, please send your answers directly to me or Brandon.

Do you know of any obscure jazz tunes that don't get played much?  Let us
know, and we may use it for a future episode.

Enjoy and name that song!!

-Justin