[Dixielandjazz] Oh Yeah Day, please, read

Tito Martino titomartino at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 12:00:39 PDT 2011

Dear Steve

1. great idea the "World Oh,Yeah! Song" on youtube.
Let's find a proper song, some old public domain Buddy Bolden tune,
 with renewed lyrics including Oh, Yeah! of course.

2.  that's the key, that's the cue:

PLAYING FOR YOUNG AUDIENCES

that should, that must be our goal.

It's your long term "mantra" and you advocate that,
since many years here in this forum.

keep on swinging, oh, yeah !

Tito

--