[Dixielandjazz] Dead Man Blues - Jazz in Marciac 2011

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Tue Aug 16 19:07:17 PDT 2011

Daniel good plus,  Ditto for whole band as evidenced by that  YouTube.
However, you might want to preserve this, it will probably be the  only time
I'll ever say that the banjo was over-amplified!

Wynton keeps my vote.  And a word on Victor Goines, clarinet with
Marsalis.  A few years ago Goines and Don Vappie did a complimentary gig at  the
small venue at Scott Joplin house.  Nobody came.  To the credit of  those two
they went ahead with a full-out performance and audience chat.   Stuff like
that makes me a forever fan.

Ginny

Snip:

In a message dated 8/16/2011 12:12:28 P.M. Central Daylight Time,