[Dixielandjazz] Festivals UK and US

Judy Eames jude at judyeames.co.uk
Sat Aug 13 12:50:27 PDT 2011

If anyone's venturing to the UK for Pershore or Bude festivals let us
know we could have a mini Fto F
Jeff and Anne Barnhart will be representing the US at both festivals and
Duke Heitger will be at Bude for (I think) the first time.
pershorejazz.org.uk and budejazzfestival.co.uk

Jeff starts his tour In Oxfordshire at the Comrades Club in Wantage
presenting his Fats Waller programme. Have a look at his website to see
where they'll be : jeffbarnhart.com

In October, Tony D and I will be heading for Sun Valley, this'll be our
second trip, we love the mix of music and the location; it must be one
of the smartest jazz venues in the world.  It's a long journey but worth
every minute.

Jude

judyeames.co.uk