[Dixielandjazz] Oh yeah

Scott Anthony santh at comcast.net
Sat Aug 13 12:31:11 PDT 2011

Geez, do we have to go through all this AGAIN? There was about a 3-week
diatribe back and forth about this tune a number of years ago. Lots of
musicians and fans hate it and lots like it. I personally like the chord
progression.

As for the regular who gets up and leaves, any fan of the Golden Gate Rhythm
Machine who would walk out because he/she doesn't like a particular piece we
play isn't worth having in the first place, IMHO.

Scott Anthony