[Dixielandjazz] Oh Yeah Day

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Thu Aug 11 17:09:38 PDT 2011

last night the Fulton Street JB did a 2-hour back yard concert.  During the concert I sang "What a Wonderful World."

Before singing I explained to the audience about Armstrong's birth date and why he probably didn't really know his real birthday.

I then told them about Tamas in Hungary and the movement he has started.

I then had them practice "Oh Yeah" for the ending of WWW.

When I got to the end, they all joined in with gusto.

For Tamas's files, this was in Carmichael CA, a suburb of Sacramento on August 10, 2011 at aprox 7:45 PM.

--Bob Ringwald
www.ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band
530/ 642-9551 Office
916/ 806-9551 Cell
Amateur (Ham) Radio K6YBV

"Politics is not a bad profession. If you succeed, there are many rewards; if you disgrace yourself, you can always write a book."
-- Ronald Reagan, B2/6/1911 - D6/5/2004