[Dixielandjazz] Jazz Cruising in Choppy Waters

Beth Schweitzer beth at portafortuna.com
Thu Aug 4 12:48:54 PDT 2011

LOL!

That reminds me of that great scene in the movie "The Legend of 1900"
where he's playing the grand piano in the ballroom in a storm and the
piano (and bench) is on a rolling platform. He just keeps playing as it
sways from one end of the room to another. Great scene - great movie.

Beth

> Yup, I'll be there. Looking forward to a great cruise, as always.
>
> --Bob (Now where'd they put that damn piano?) Ringwald

"It's on the starboard side - no, it's on the port side, wooah, hold
tight it's back on the starboard..."