[Dixielandjazz] Jazz in Delaware

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 2 13:20:28 PDT 2011

> "Joe Hopkins" <jazzclarinet at cox.net> asked:
>
> Does anyone know of Jazz (OKOM) being played in Delaware? My bass
> player is going there in two weeks and is hoping to find a jazz
> joint or two.

Barbone Street JB is at Bellevue State Park in Wilmington on Aug 11.
6:3-0 to 8 PM FREE.

We are also in nearby Pennsylvania for gigs as follows:

Aug 17 - The Hickman, 400 N. Walnut St West Chester FREE - 6:30 to
7:30- PM

Aug 18 - Anderson Farm Park, Collegeville PA 7 to 9 PM FREE

Aug 21 - Green Lane Park, Green Lane PA 7 to 9 PM FREE

Aug 25 - Ocean City Music Pier, Ocean City NJ 8 to 10 PM $10 to $15.

Aug 28 - Community Park, Levittown PA 6 to 8 PM FREE

Cheers,
Steve Barbone
www.myspace.com/barbonestreetjazzband