[Dixielandjazz] TRIBUTE TO ORRIN TUCKER TO AIR WED., 5/04/11

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 12:55:40 PDT 2011

Apropos of the recent mail about Orrin Tucker:,,,,,,,,,,,,, I will host a
memorial tribute to Orrin on my broadcast at 9:00 PM Central Time on
Wednesday, May 4. (That is, if the Post Office delivers my program on time
and everything is functioning properly at station WUWF, 88.1 FM in
Pensacola.)

The streaming audio at the station's home site, www.wuwf.org is easy to
access for anyone with broadband Internet service.

Charlie McIntosh

Producer, The Swing Chronicles

--
Sex, politics, religion or a bottle of Jack Daniel's
Whatever gets you through the night, baby