[Dixielandjazz] Aaron Weinstein at the Metropolitan Room

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 13:56:53 PDT 2011

Hi,
A few years ago, Aaron Weinstein was featured at the Caesarea Jazz
Festival as part of The Statesmen of Jazz, which included such
stalwarts as John Bunch, Red Holloway and Bucky Pizzarelli.  While
hardly a statesman of jazz - I believe  this title is usually saved
for septuagenarians - he nevertheless could hold his own with the
rest.
An excellent musician.
Cheers