[Dixielandjazz] I'M SORRY IF I AM LEAVING YOU OUT

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 05:45:37 PDT 2011

i do not wish to offend anyone by doing so, but now as this "sacking" thread
has continued for several days, I would like to offer my personal thanks to
Dan Barrett, Bob Romans, Jon Eric Kellso, Jim Kashishian, Vince Giordano,
Bob Ringwald and yes, even Bruce McNichols for their views on the subject.

HC

--
Sex, politics, religion or a bottle of Jack Daniel's
Whatever gets you through the night, baby