[Dixielandjazz] The Anachronic Jazz Band

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 06:04:56 PDT 2011

Hello GAry,

> To my knowledge, The Anachronic Jazz Band only recorded two 33-1/3 LPs.

That's what I had thought until last night, when I found on the web
that there were three.  I hade not heard before about the one with
Beryl Bryden.

10
> or 15 years ago, Philippe Baudoin and Marc Richard (leaders/arrangers of the
> AJB) issued a double CD which contains the two LPs plus a handful of
> unreleased live recordings.

Only in 2007, listmate and author of the Keep Swinging blog, Hans
Koert, wrote that the LPs had not been reissued on CD.  Again, that's
what I thought until last night.