[Dixielandjazz] The Anachronic Jazz Band

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 15:06:33 PDT 2011

For those that don't know - it was a traditional band that played
arrangements of numbers mostly by 'modern" composers, such as Monk,
Charlie Parker, and even Ornette Coleman, proving jazz was not what
but rather how.
I strongly recommend that you check those - you won't be disappointed.

I have had the luck to catch the band live in Nice in 1997, and it was
wonderful.  I have one LP, and would be happy to find more.  At
present, I'm looking for details about its LP with guest artist Beryl
Bryden.  I have failed to find them on the web, but while looking I've
found out that there is a CD reisuue of that band.
Cheers