[Dixielandjazz] John Gill

Louis Lince louislince at neworleansmusic.demon.co.uk
Mon Apr 18 13:10:02 PDT 2011

Hi Dan,

There are (were?) two John Gills. The late John Gill referred by Dick Baker
was an English Piano player that emigrated to Australia in the 1980s. Your
John Gill, who I know from San Francisco and New Orleans, is as you say a
fine musician. To the best of my knowledge he's still with us in the land of
the living.

Best

Louis