[Dixielandjazz] A TRUMPET PIECE

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 18:45:27 PDT 2011

Bill:

Well, you at least saved me the trouble of rummaging through all of my John
Wayne tapes to find it and view that portion.  I see I was wrong in that
Rick was explaining the "Alamo connection" instead of Dino.

The recording indicated as "Rio Bravo: soundtrack" on Amazon.com did not
sound as dominant as it did here.  There was of course a trumpet but it did
not sound quite so intimidating, so I'm not about to waste 99-cents to
download it.

Thanx for coming through for me in your usual fashion

Harry.

--
Sex, politics, religion or a bottle of Jack Daniel's
Whatever gets you through the night, baby