[Dixielandjazz] A TRUMPET PIECE

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 16:00:20 PDT 2011

Had two others contact me off-list, saying it was something entitled
"Deguelle" but leave it to you, Bill, to come up with this.

Really makes me wish you could hang around for another 80 years (but only if
I could too in order to be able to appreciate your humor)

Harry

--
Sex, politics, religion or a bottle of Jack Daniel's
Whatever gets you through the night, baby