[Dixielandjazz] TAPS - Il Silenzio

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 16:05:38 PDT 2011

Indeed, I guess that scene was considered pretty bold for 1953.

However, there was a far more risque scene between Burt Lancaster & Deborah
Kerr in a mostly ignored film "The Gypsy Moths" (1969) which told of a trio
of sky-divers who livened up a small midwestern town one 4th of July
weekend.

It co-starred Gene Hackman and Scott Wilson (the other killer in "In Cold
Blood" whose name nobody can ever remember)
HC

--
Sex, politics, religion or a bottle of Jack Daniel's
Whatever gets you through the night, baby