[Dixielandjazz] Excellent trombone solos by Chris Barber and Bob Hunt on Black and Tan Fantasy and the Mooche

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 15:40:16 PDT 2011

Thank you, Bert!
I have only now found time to watch - and they sound great!  Difficult
to believe Chris Barber is as old as he is - he plays so well here!
And Hunt is no slouch either.
I am forwarding this to my jazz friends to enjoy.  I wonder waht Amnon
(the trombone player with The Stompers) will have to say.
Cheers