[Dixielandjazz] A TRUMPET PIECE

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 11:53:20 PDT 2011

Thanx...........you gave me something close enough to go a-Googling.  Turns
out the actual title is "Deguello" and I found several versions of it
available for downloading in MP3 format.  I'll probably play safe and go
with the one that was the "Rio Bravo" soundrack recording.

Ain't this list simply mahvelous?

HC

--
Sex, politics, religion or a bottle of Jack Daniel's
Whatever gets you through the night, baby