[Dixielandjazz] IN THE WORDS OF WALLACE WHIMPLE

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 13:56:30 PDT 2011

"Hello, Folks".

If you're old enough to remember who Wallace Whimple was, then there's a
good chance that you'll  enjoy the music that I'll be playing  during
today's late edition of "Callaghan's Corner"

All programs are pre-recorded and selected at random by the Radio OKOM
computer way up in Lafayette, NJ. so I have no idea if this program will
include a mystery vocalist contest or whether I'll be sharing with listeners
and old family chicken recipe.

In any case, just log onto okom.com about 2 hours from now and I'm sure
you'll find it to be a pleasant experience.

Should you have any comments to offer or if there is some artist or
selection you would like to hear on a future program, please e-mail me at:

                        justtellharry at gmail.com

or just tell me if you  remember Wallace Whimple

Thanx
HC

Sex, politics, religion or a bottle of Jack Daniel's
Whatever gets you through the night, baby
                    - Francis Albert Sinatra (1915-1998)