[Dixielandjazz] RE Jazz in NYC

Judi K heartsjazz at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 12:26:57 PDT 2011

I also doubt that Jazz is a dying art... I see Vince Giordano's Nighthawks
are busy with a tight running schedule, and if you haven't heard Hanna
Richardson's group  "Tenor Madness"... you are missing something really
fine.  Seems with the immediacy of computers, and mass media and, of course
money spent on too much of the 'music' we dont' care for, that jazz *seems *to
be less and less.... yet there are more and more jazz artists popping up...
it would be hard for me to say Jazz is dead...or dying.   These days you
just have to shuffle through the other stuff.... and Voila!!  you will find
the music we all love somewhere in there, and it's up to us to find it,
listen, encourage and support it.

Tha-tha-that's all folks!!!  Thanks for letting me get a nickle's worth in!

your loving momma.

*Judi K  ♪

 *Judikbelle* on You Tube