[Dixielandjazz] To All Members

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Thu Apr 14 17:10:46 PDT 2011

A suspicious message was posted on DJML from Benjamin Fowlkes.  Ben is, or has been a member.  However a few months ago, he had trouble with someone stealing his email address.

Until we find out if this message is legit, I suggest not going to the link provided in it.

I am asking the DJML Asst. moderator to put that address on hold until we hear from Ben.

--Bob Ringwald
DJML Moderator
www.ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band
530/ 642-9551 Office
916/ 806-9551 Cell
Amateur (Ham) Radio K6YBV

Paddy says "Mick, I'm thinking of buying a German Shepherd."
"Are you crazy," says Mick, "Have you seen how many of their owners go blind?"