[Dixielandjazz] Molly Ringwald On CBS Sunday Morning

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Wed Apr 13 18:44:34 PDT 2011

Finally, the interview with Molly Ringwald that was done last May at the Sacramento Jazz Festival and Jubilee will air on "CBS Sunday Morning" Sunday April 17.  The show airs in the Sacramento area on Channel 13 at 7:00 AM usually.  Sometimes it is on at 6:00 AM.  Check your local listings.  If I didn't end up on the cutting room floor, you might also see  me.

--Bob Ringwald
www.ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band
530/ 642-9551 Office
916/ 806-9551 Cell
Amateur (Ham) Radio K6YBV

Paddy says "Mick, I'm thinking of buying a German Shepherd."
"Are you crazy," says Mick, "Have you seen how many of their owners go blind?"