[Dixielandjazz] Cullum Cruises

Bret E. Bradford BBradford at CruiseCafe.com
Mon Apr 11 12:14:29 PDT 2011

> The band will be on 2 cruises this year:
> Jazz Fest at Sea, October 22-29, 2011
> Panama Canal (14-day) February 3-17, 2021
> Contact information for Jim Cullum Jazz Band cruises:
>
> Visit Vacation Valet for more information
> http://www.vacation-valet.com/jazzclubatsea/jimcullumjazzbandcruisespanamacanalfebruary2012/
> Contact Kristol Simpson
> Phone: 800-433-0493 or 262-595-0284
> Email: jcas at ajpas.com
>
> mopo

Don,

That link is only for the Panama Canal Cruise. Those interested in JazzFest
at Sea to Canada and New England roundtrip from New York with Jim's Band,
the Warren Vaché - John Allred Quintet and the Allan Vaché Swingtet should
visit http://www.JazzFestatSea.com or call 1-800-654-8090. Special guests
for this cruise include Banu Gibson, Bria Skonberg, Terry Blaine, John
Sheridan and Rossano Sportiello. Oh, and for our amateur jammers, John
Skillman (formerly of the Buck Creek Jazz Band) and Mike Evans will be
leading jam sessions open to all of the guests.

Hope this helps...

Bret