[Dixielandjazz] Apologies To Our Listmate Harry Callaghan

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Sat Apr 9 23:41:44 PDT 2011

To all members of DJML:

A week or so ago I posted an email, alerting everyone on DJML to the fact that Harry Callaghan's Internet radio show, "Callaghan's Corner" would be on in a few minutes.

I was having fun and kidding Harry and said something to the affect that he would be coughing, burping, sneezing, farting, etc (And I can't remember what else) through the show.

While he has coughed a few times and cleared his throat while on the  air, these are minor things.  Of course he would not be doing and does not do the rest on his show.  I was just joshing him a bit and trying to drum up some interest in his show from DJML members.

I didn't realize until today that I had offended Harry.

So, the point of my post here is to apologize publicly to Harry, as I have already done to him privately.  I didn't mean to be insulting or mean spirited.  I was just pulling Harry's leg and am now very sorry for doing so.

Let me say that he puts on a fine show every Saturday and Sunday, 4:00 AM and PM PDT, 7:00 AM PM EDT at:

www.okom.com

Do tune in and enjoy his very eclectic choice of musical and comedy selections.  His show, Callaghan's Corner is always interesting and enjoyable.

--Bob Ringwald
www.ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band
530/ 642-9551 Office