[Dixielandjazz] New Jazz Venue in NYC

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 16:24:37 PDT 2011

Dear Bill,
Jazz was not necessarily easy to find.  My wife's uncle got us a "Jazz
in New York" brochure back in 1980, and I went by it.

I cannot be sure, but Ryan's was probably in operation in 1975.  And
there must have been other venues, albeit a bit difficult to find.  By
the way, I tried to find that "Jazz in New York" brochure, but failed.
Cheers