[Dixielandjazz] VIrus Alert for DJML Attention ALL !!!!

Dixiejazzdata dixiejazzdata at aol.com
Fri Apr 1 15:01:22 PDT 2011

 While trying to sign on to the DJML I kept getting diverted to a Disgusting XXXXXXXXXPorn Site,every time!!

I have tried to sign on 800 times already today to warn you folks..  these two songs keep playing in the background of the site however...   The Blues my Naughty Sweetie give to me,  by the Bare bones Street Band, and Won't you Come Home Bill Bailey, , and Jail House Rock, by a Big Banjo Band obviously recorded in a Prison Cell,  along with a lot of religious women praying loudly OH GOD  OH GOD !!   And yep they swing too.

Much more disgustingly entertaining however, and I am feeling Nearer My God to Thee as a result.

If this message gets through to the list I hope it is in time and none of you, well at least most of you have not experienced this terrible technical difficulty.  But in the highly unlikely event any of you wish to see it for yourself, take it off list and I'll send you the new DJML log in link.

Have a great April everybody !!   :))