[Dixielandjazz] Oceana lyric

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 13:09:02 PDT 2010

Ken:

I have John Gill's e-mail address but not handy so I have forwarded this to
Bruce McNichols.who I knew had it at his fingertips because they often work
together. I imagine either one of them will reply directly to you.as
to who wrote
those lyrics.

Bruce replied to me that he has the sheet music but knows not where.

Tides,
HC