[Dixielandjazz] Jazz in Poland

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 15:23:44 PDT 2010

Hello folks,
Jazz in Poland is doing well enough.  Last year, at least one new
festival was added - The International Meeting of Trditionalists in
Poznan.  And I have not heard of discontinuation of any of the other
festivals.

Of course, some, like "Jazz Nad Odra" (Jazz on the Banks of the Oder)
in Wroclaw are, as far as I am concerned, pure noise, but others are
much better; and there's room for all kinds of music, some -
preferably whrere I am not.

BTW, I am almost certain to attend the Second International Meeting of
Trditionalists in Poznan on October 23rd of this year.

All the best