[Dixielandjazz] using tuba and upright bass

Larry Walton Entertainment larrys.bands at charter.net
Mon Sep 27 04:22:47 PDT 2010

Kirk - If you are going to do any sort of pop music you need to know what's
appropriate for a style or era.  Your post comes off more like a little girl
choosing a dress or a lollipop.  Eeney, meeny, miney, Moe.  If you don't
know, you better ask the leader before you show up for a gig with the wrong
thing.  Better still, buy a guitar bass if you want to maximize your ability
to get gigs.  Assuming that you want to make money.   Each instrument has
it's place.
Larry
StL