[Dixielandjazz] Fulton Street Jazz Band in Pismo Beach

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Sat Sep 25 13:04:07 PDT 2010

Listmates, We'll be playing the monthly concert of the Basin Street Regulars Pismo Beach Jazz Club tomorrow Sunday Sept 26.  We play at 1:00 PM and again at 3:15 PM at the Veteran's Memorial Building in the middle of town.

This from my web site:

www.ringwald.com/schedule.php

Sep 26
Fulton Street Jazz Band
Basin Street Regulars, Central Coast Hot Jazz Society
Pismo Beach CA
Pismo Beach Veteran's Memorial Building
11:00 AM - 4:30 PM.
11:00 am 'till 12:50 jam sets for all comers
1:00 - 2:15 Fulton Street
2:15 - 3:15 local band + drawing and club announcements
3:15 - 4:30 Fulton Street
Admission: Members $5.00, non-members $10.00.
Info: Murray Schmidt, 805/ 550-4865,
murschmidt at aol.com
k6kdp at aol.com
http://www.pismojazz.com/index.html

Hope to see some of you there.

--Bob Ringwald
www.ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band
916/806-9551
Amateur (Ham) Radio K6YBV

"Last night my wife met me at the front door. She was wearing a sexy negligee.
The only trouble was, she was coming home."  --Rodney Dangerfield