[Dixielandjazz] CELL BLOCK 7'S SANTA ROSA PERFORMANCE

Pat Ladd pj.ladd at btinternet.com
Fri Sep 24 03:37:22 PDT 2010

Hi Bob,
just to add to your shameless plug may I just say this
I was playing the Cell Block 7 `Most Wanted` cd in the car yesterday. I have
not played it for ages and I had forgotten how damned good Cell Block 7 are.
Anybody within 100 miles of your concert should get off their butts and
attend. They will not be disappointed.
The playing is flawless and so tight they will not believe their ears.
It was great to listen to Bill Gunter Rolling the Patrol and singing of
Kansas City Kitty but the straight band numbers are a delight.

There you go. I shall expect the cheque in the post

Pat